Friday, August 2, 2013

No Girls Allowed!!

Made by Keuntje and I teamed up last month and designed a completely boy themed kit! Full of grunge and dirt and fun!

No girls allowed Alpha's
No girls allowed elements
No girls allowed Papers

Bren made an eye catching layout here!

Love the composition of this layout!

Kathy used this kit to play in the Template Challenge at Digiscrapstation. What an adorable pictures of her grandson. It turned out so awesome.



My boys when they were wee lads, 
showing off their muscles for Mommy! 

My son and cousin being silly!

Dana's oldest son playing with Legos.
WINNER OF THE 'NO GIRLS ALLOWED' COLLAB OF Throwing Some Scraps Around FACEBOOK FAN PAGE IS......       

.......Kimber Marie!! please e-mail me at to claim your prize. And a second winner is chosen at Made By Keuntje facebook fan page. Go to Dana's Blog to find out who the winner is.

Visit my FB page and get a great freebie that coordinates with this kit!