Friday, September 6, 2013

Next Designer Contest: Week 1 Entry

Hi Folks! So, this year's NDC at Digital Scrapbooking Studio is well under way, tomorrow week 1 comes to an end and the voting will commence! I couldn't resist entering, even if I don't place, it really helps to up my game to participate :)
Here is my entry, you can download it right from the gallery along with all the other entries. 
I would so love it if you could rate me at well while you are there and let me know what you think of my design. 
The overall theme of this years contest is travel and for this weeks inspiration, we were to come up with something to do with a road trip. When I was a kid and we went on road trips..Punch Bug was a fun way to pass the time with my sisters! 
Just click on the preview to go to the gallery and downlad. the DL link is in the description area under the preview.

LINK HAS EXPIRED