Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A New Release!! And Another Freebie!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday filled with good food, family and a lot of love and laughter!! We stayed home this year, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and a few movies that evening. My turkey turned out divine! My gravy...I am bragging here..just awesome. lol Thanks to Grandma Tucker, for passing on her gravy making skills!

I have a new kit, ready in the store and waiting to be turned into beautiful layouts! This week (exp 12/10) you can use the coupin code WTS25 to get 25% off this kit! 



I have some add-ons as well :)







Thank you for hanging in there..after I show you some inspiration..
I will show you the freebie!









And now my gift for you..A quick page :)
Enjoy and thanks for stopping in or subscribing to my newsletter!!
Preview is linked!