Saturday, March 1, 2014

A few things to share today and a complimentary freebie!

I have some new items in my shop! 
Commercial Use Friendly!
Just click on the previews to go to the product page of each.
 Leafy Things Product Page

 Flowering Stars Product Page

 Swirly Whirly Product Page

I am on the Creative Team of Made By Keuntje...
She just opened her shop at Scrap Takeout today! And it's all on sale!!
I cannot say enough about this designer, a beautiful mother of 4, wife to a military husbandand she is sooo creative! You will find very little in her TOU's that gives credit to any commercial use items as she makes most of it and sometimes all of it herself! 
This makes her kits very one of a kind and special!
Here is her newest creation called 
Robot Love, absolutely adorable!!

And my layout featuring my youngest son who will be 18 in May! Whaaaat? haha. 
I used a CT friendly template by Two Tiny Turtles to create this layout.


Thank you to Made by Keuntje also for allowing me to share this free gift with you :)
You can find MBK here on Facebook or here on her blog.

And thanks for bearing with me this long! Here is your free Quick Page!

 Direct Download