Monday, March 10, 2014

Take It Easy and grab a Freebie!

This is my newest kit release! Take It Easy! Bright and cheerful to scrap those everyday, good time moments! This kit includes 14 papers and a whopping 48 elements and 1 alpha and numeral set!
Prices at $2.22 for a limited time (I don't know how long, at least another week)
 Take It Easy in the Shop!

There are also plenty of papers for the hybrid crafter

and an extra paper pack!

For those of you pressed for time, this QP set should do the trick! Only $1.50!

And for a little pizazz..you can't go wrong with adding some glitter to your layouts!

A new scrapper and layout sketch artiist has joined my creative team! Please welcome Cori Burnett!

A little about this beautiful Mom:
I'm Cori, a hard working Stay-at-Home Mom. I have 4 kids, one boy with autism (10), and three girls (9, 3, 2). My husband is a hard working diesel tech who is very much a kid himself. I often say I have 5 kids! I have way too many hobbies which include: digital scrapbooking, crocheting, and cake decorating. Part of having a child with autism, my life also revolves around occupational, speech and developmental therapy. There is always a ton of meetings, a ton of paperwork and a ton of advocating on his behalf. But I love it! We are also involved in Cub Scouts, achievement day girls (8-11 year olds), preschool activities and I’m the Secretary of the PTO.
Who here is amazed she finds time to scrap? (me, me, me!!)

Here is your inspirations to show you what this kit can do!
By Cori


 By Kathy


 By Dana

 By Lisa


 And by myself, Jodi




You made it! You reached the end and for that, you deserve this free gift made by my Creative Team and myself, coordination journaling cards measuring 3x4 inches each. preview is a direct link!

Freebie

Thank you so much for stopping in!