Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just A Feeling...and a freebie....

Hi Everyone! I just released my new kit Just A Feeling  in my shop! These colors are great! Bright and fresh for the spring season. 15 Papers and 52 elements! And the kits is on sale! For a limited time, $2.75! Regular price is $3.50.

I added some stamps to this kit for the first time, a flourish, some feathers and a victorian frame. You use these by blending them in with your background papers, a cool effect!

 Kust A Feeling Kit

Here are all 15 papers, I like to package these seperately as they are handy for hybrid 
crafting, card making, decoupage, even wrapping paper for small gifts!

 Just A Feeling Papers

Here is a set of 6 glitter papers and 6 polkadot papers! These are a great addition 
to the kit and of course, you can use them for all the reasons I listed above!

 Just A Feeling Paper Pack Extra

Here is a beautiful quick page set. Notice on the 1st quick page how I used the flourish stamp on the wood, it looks like it has been burned into the wood. Do you see the butterflies too? 

 Just A Feeling QP Set

Glitters are so fun to use when creating layouts! These tiles are seamless and easy to use in .jpg format. use as a pattern in your program and fill any selected shape with glitter!

 Just A Feeling Glitter Set

 Here is some gorgeous inspiration that my Creative Team along with myself made. 
This kit will make endless layouts for you :)

By Cori


By Lisa


 By Kathy


 By Dana

By Jodi (Me) These layouts are also in the QP Set


So, you made it this far, you deserve a freebie or 2!
This one can be found on  my facebook page. Image is linked.

Again, notice I used the stamps..I think I will be exploring the 
usage of stamps more often, love the effect!

 TSSA Facebook Fan Page

This set of journaling cards and clusters was made by Cori Burnett
I think she is my cluster queen. I pledge my undying allegience to her!
 Blog freebie
Preview is linked to download

Thank you for stopping in, and reading this long post :)