Sunday, May 4, 2014

A remider and another freebie!

To my email subscribers, I want to apologize for all the recent emails...unless you are okay with it...lol Because we are celebrating National Scrapbooking Day this weekend, you are receiving more emails than normal from me. I promise, this will be the last one for a few weeks. :)

Here is your reminder....

Hurry!! This coupon is only good through monday at midnight!! Don't miss out on an awesome price when using this coupon for 45% off any $2.00 purchase in the shop! Code: tssa2014insd

Now, for your new freebie!

My CT gal Cori Burnett put these together for you!! Pretty cool, huh?
Just click on the preview for a direct download!


I wanted to list some places you can find me and/or follow me:

and of course here!!
You can also follow through my newsletter, sign up to the right on the sidebar!

Thanks for stopping in!