Thursday, September 4, 2014

Stitch Me Up Template Pack

This is Stich Me Up 2 by Brenian Designs. This lady is rocking the templates! Make sure you check out the rest of her products! This is her link to her store in Germany? I think? 
The price would be $2.10 USD on sale!



I also used a kit by Colies Corner called Thankful For You: http://coliescorner.blogspot.com/


 Find Me Here!

This is my gorgeous daughter-in-law, Ivory. I don't have daughters, only 2 sons...so having her in my life is a huge treat for me. I Love her very much!


I want to remind you all my kit Because, I Can! is is being retired. My listing for it on runs out in October and when it is gone...it's gone! Did I mention it is only $1.25? It is. :)

Because I Can: Full Size Digital Scrapbooking Kit   ** Retirement Price**

Thank you all for stopping by!