Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New Releases a Coupon and a Freebie!!

I know how annoying it can be to get an image intense blog post or email. To save you the endless scrolling, I collaged all the CT layouts. :) yay!! ok..on with it....

The Coupon
LOOK15AHEAD
Good for 15% off a minimum $3.00 purchase of anything in my shop.
Expired on 01/21/16

This beautiful, vibrant kit is a new release as of today!
Look Ahead
This kit gives off a nice, light hearted feeling..
something we all need in the middle of winter I think!

(all previews are linked to my shop)

Element Pack - $2.00        37 elements


Paper Pack - $1.00        14 papers, elements not included

The ladies rocked this kit for me! Click on image for a closer view.

Look At Him
A sweet baby boy kit in shades of blue and white. This was an easy kit for me to make having two sons and one grandson. My second grandson is due in February! I will be using this again!

If you recognize this kit..you should, I made it over a year ago and never put it in my shop..I was getting out of the business after losing everything on my external hard drive (am since using Backblaze!) I let my friend Lisa of the Cherry On Top use this kit as a freebie. Maybe you got it then? If not, you can still get it at a very good price! lol

Element Pack $2.00          45 elements

Paper Pack $1.00            12 papers, elements not included

Paper Pack Extra $1.00          10 papers, elements not included

Glitter Set $1.00

 Quick Page Set $1.50

Another fabulous batch of sweet layouts! 
Click on image for larger view.

 Aah..the freebie! :) Preview will take you to Dropbox! 
Thanks for sticking it out with me!