Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sneak A Peek and Enter to Win!

I decided to try my hand at making layout templates and I am finding I like it. All this time...I thought...I hate making templates..but nope, I was wrong. It goes to show..you should always give it a rest and try again somewhere down the road! Like cheese or tomatoes, or football. These are all things I didn't like in the distant past and now I love them! Live and learn. 

So Thursday I will be giving away this set of templates to one lucky winner. If you squint one eye and tilt your head to the right, you may be able to make out a little of what this set looks like..haha...not too far..you don't want to get a crick in your neck...

Just head on over to my Facebook Fan Page and leave a comment. The post is pinned to the top.
If you share the post anywhere, leave another comment with the shared link and you can earn another entry! Good Luck! Do NOT leave a comment on this blog post, it will not count.