Friday, September 9, 2016

New Release and a Link to a Fabulous Freebie!! In My Day

I am so in love with this kit...I have told my team I think I will be using it a lot! 

I created In My Day to capture the feel of memories lingering, needing to be recorded.
I am not much of a theme designer. I like my basics, flowers, greenery, frames and doo-dads. To help with the intentions of this kit, I added a few word arts and some journaling prompt cards. Mainly, I let the colors speak and hopefully, they will spark in you soft memories of days gone by.

In My Day
On sale @ 15% OFF through the 23rd of September!









A little Inspiration from my awesome team and I!

Chris Allport and Bren Wotherspoon
1st layout, template by Lisa Troch of The Cherry On Top

Dee Gazzo and Kathy Brandt

Dana Keunen

Maria Hooley

Myself, Jodi Watson 
2nd layout, template by Lisa Troch of The Cherry On Top

Sandra Kruger and Cristiana Poma

If you take a short trip to The Cherry On Top, you can find a lovely freebie there made with 
In My Day, Check it out!

Lisa made this with it while also using a template by Made By Keuntje!

here is that template set:
Sunburst Template Set

I have a freebie for you on my Fan Page!

Get the Free QP HERE

Whew! That's it! thank you so much for stopping in or opening that email! 
I hope you have been inspired!

Jodi