Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy DSD!! A Sale and a Blog train too!

Oh, my! It is Digital Scrapbooking Day..kind of like Christmas for the digital Scrapbooking community! I mean we wake up and our fingers are ready to hit the keyboard to find out what goodies await! It is all day long..heck..it is more than that. It starts a few days before and lasts a few days after..sometimes, there is no end in sight and all you can do is hope you didn't miss anything!

I have already started this sale on the 29th, but a reminder is always good, right? So if you have been eyeing something in my shop, now is a good time to grab it! Everything in there is 50% off!

May I offer you some visual temptation?
$0.75 - $1.25!!

$1.50 each! 5 sets!

Element Packs: $1.00 - $1.25 each! 17 packs to choose from!
Plus the coordinating papers! $1.13..or $1.12..not sure how that will calculate..lol
Anyway..a selection of 56 paper packs to choose from!

$0.75 - $1.50  22 Quickpage sets!

135 products in all...hope to see you there!

Now onto the Leigh Penrod and Friend's Blog Train!
Because of DSD, I made my participation a little bigger this time. 
Make sure you grab it because, on November 1st, it is going in the shop!

Here is my part of Sweet October
(Blog roll is below)

Layout by Dana Keunen..baby! *sigh*

I did this one!