Friday, January 20, 2017

My Digi Pals on Etsy

I thought I would share with you some of my friends that sell on Etsy today.
Etsy is a great place to find scrapbooking kits and templates. If you never thought of it as a place to look for your digital inspiration, I am here to tell you...you have to give it a look!

I will start with Brenian Designs
She has a planner sticker store on Etsy called Brenian Designs Plan it

Here are a few of her items



makes you want to get organized, doesn't it?

Next is my friend Dana of Made By Keuntje
She has a style all her own...I love working with her kits and templates!




I think everyone knows Lisa of The Cherry on Top!
She teamed up with Paty Greif and opened Kreative Design Studio not too long ago! 
They make a little bit of everything, including hybrid paper crafts!!




She just opened up a few days ago, more will be going into her shop 
but there is a good selection in there already! I have been a fan long before I met her!




Then of course, there is myself , Throwing Some Scraps Around




Thanks for letting me introduce you to some of my friend's shops on Etsy!