Friday, February 10, 2017

NEW: Better Together Templates and a Storewide $1.00 Sale!

I have a brand new set of templates in my shop today! I don't know about you, but I LOVE templates. They make creating pages so much easier and faster!

So with that in mind, I created BETTER TOGETHER.


This template set features circular photos, fun confetti, paper strips, and ampersands... all to make your layouts more interesting! 

And don't forget... templates can be flipped, turned, and manipulated to make them your own! You can use the same template MANY times and no two layouts will look alike! As an example, here are some samples from my fabulous Creative Team: 

(click PLAY below to check out their awesome layouts)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow by Smilebox


** BENEFIT SALE ** BENEFIT SALE ** BENEFIT SALE **

My grandson is having surgery and needs a little help with the insurance deductible. So Made By Keuntje and my personal Etsy Shop
are both having a HUGE benefit sale starting TODAY!
Check out the details:

You can shop our stores here:




And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a free Quick Page!

Have a fantastic weekend!