Friday, April 14, 2017

New Collab Collection: No Girls Allowed

I've teamed up once again with Made By Keuntje to re-release an old collection we revamped and made even more special! 
I will let the title speak for it's self!

Here is NO GIRLS ALLOWED:
Use CouponCode: NO40GIRLS to save 40% off a minimum purchase of $2.00.
Good through April 20th




These clusters are a part of the Elements Pack.

Each image above is linked to the store, or you can

Use CouponCode: NO40GIRLS to save 40% off a minimum purchase of $2.00.


My Creative Team just LOVED playing with this kit, as you can see below!















Aren't those layouts fabulous?!? I hope they inspire you and give you some wonderful ideas on how you can use NO GIRLS ALLOWED


Did you know that my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page is a great place to show off your work? I love to see your creations and how you use my kits!  The Fan Page is also a great place to find freebies and contests! We'd love to see you there!


Have you checked out my 1-Year Membership yet? This is an AMAZING deal!
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!


Have a great weekend, everyone!