Wednesday, April 19, 2017

YAY for $1 Wednesday!!

Good morning to all my scrappy friends!

It's Wednesday and our week is inching closer and closer to the weekend! So to help get you through the rest of the week, I have some lovely mini-kits on sale for only $1.00!





The images are linked, or you can find them HERE.

But hurry...
This deal will be gone when Wednesday ends!


And as the end of the week is approaching, I have a little something for you to look forward to...
This beautiful kit will hit the store on Friday!
Here's a little peek:


Want a chance to WIN it?!?

Head over to my Facebook Fan Page!
I'm having a Comment-to-Win contest there.
The contest post is pinned to the top of the page.
Good luck!!

Speaking of my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page ... Did you know it's a great place to show off your work? I love to see your creations and how you use my kits!  The Fan Page is also a great place to find freebies and contests! I'd love to see you there!



And one last little bit of news...

Did you know that I offer a One Year Membership?

Have you heard what a great deal the membership is? All of my new scrapping products for a year... for one low price! Come check it out HERE and grab a FREEBIE just for looking!! 

What have you got to lose?

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!