Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Mother's Day Weekend - FREEBIE!

I've been collaborating with Dana of Made By Keuntje again, and we have a brand new template set for you just in time for Mother's Day!

And seriously... it's FOR YOU. It is a Mother's Day gift from the two of us!

Here's a look at IT'S A MOM THING.



You can find one of the templates right here on my blog. 



The second one will be available for download on my Facebook Fan Group. Dana has one on her Made By Keuntje Blog. The last one can be found on the Made By Keuntje Facebook Fan Group. Be sure to collect them all!

And now for a little Creative Team Inspiration - my amazing team loved working with these!!












While you're visiting my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page, be sure to have a look around. It's a great place to show off your layouts with my products! I love to see your creations and how you use my kits!  The Fan Page is also a great place to find freebies and contests! My team and I would love to see you there!

Have you checked out my 1-Year Membership yet? This is an AMAZING deal!
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!

Have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day!