Thursday, May 4, 2017

Happy NSD Weekend - FREE KIT WITH PURCHASE!

It's National Scrapbooking Day! 

OK, so technically it's this weekend, but I wanted to celebrate a little longer than that. And when a scrapbook designer celebrates, that usually means something cool for YOU!

How about something FREE???



Starting TODAY through May 9th... if you make a purchase from my Etsy shop, you'll receive my Happy Summer Day kit FREE!  After purchasing, you'll receive the download link on your purchase download page in the info section.

And don't forget... my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page is a great place to show off your work? I love to see your creations and how you use my kits!  The Fan Page is also a great place to find freebies and contests! We'd love to see you there!


Have you checked out my 1-Year Membership yet? This is an AMAZING deal!
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!


Have a great weekend, everyone!