Wednesday, May 17, 2017

It's A $1 Wednesday!

It's that wonderful day of the week again!! We're halfway through the week AND it's a great day to pick up some awesome products for ONLY $1 EACH!!

I have three products to offer you for $1 each TODAY ONLY! Here's a look:




And be sure to check out the WHOLE COLLECTION!

Act fast... these products return to regular price at midnight tonight!


And don't forget about my 1-Year Membership offer!! This is an AMAZING deal! 
CLICK HERE to find out more, and grab a freebie just for looking!

While you're at it, please check out my Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page. It's a great place to show post your TSSA layouts! I love to see your creations and how you use my kits!  The Fan Page is also a great place to find freebies and contests. I'd love to see you there!

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone! See you soon!