Friday, May 19, 2017

New Release: You're My Lil' Girl - Collab with Made By Keuntje

I have a brand new Collab Collection hitting the store today!! Dana (Made By Keuntje) and I got together to create a ginormous collection all about little girls!

You're My Lil' Girl

Through the 26th, you can get 30% off in the shop with a $2.00 minimum purchase using the code
MY30GIRL















How about a fun FREEBIE to go along with our
You're My Lil' Girl Collection??


You can find these FREE Birthday Milestones (for a limited time) over on my Facebook Fan Page!

Once there, you will find a link to this freebie as well. Also for a limited time.




My Creative Team loved working with this collection!
Check out what they've put together to inspire you:




Have you joined my Facebook Fan Page?
This is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!

And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

Have a great weekend!