Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Still Time to SAVE on My Newest Release!



You're My Lil' Girl is my latest release. It's a MASSIVE Collab Collection created with my wonderful friend Dana of Made By Keuntje. 


And there's still time for you to get it at a great discount!! 


Through the 26th, you can get 30% off in the shop with a $2.00 minimum purchase using the code:

MY30GIRL


This collection is great for so many topics - check out what my Creative Team has done with it!






So be sure to check out the COLLECTION!!

AND.... don't forget to check my Facebook Fan Page!
(Psst... there *might* be some freebies to on my Fan Page that coordinate with this awesome collection!!) 

The Fan Page is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!

And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

Thanks for stopping by!