Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday Sale Time!

Well, after a holiday weekend (here in the U.S.), it's always hard to get back into the week. But I have a little help for you!

I have three scrapping packs on sale TODAY ONLY for just $1.00 EACH!

I'm featuring my LOOKING BACK collection this week. The ELEMENTS, QUICK PAGES, and STACKER PAGES are only $1.00 each through the end of the day!





In other news...
Have you checked out my Facebook Fan Page lately?
It's a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!

And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

Have a great Wednesday, my scrappy friends!