Friday, June 2, 2017

New Templates that are all Stitched Up!

I have a brand new set of templates in my Etsy Shop... these are called Stitched Up and they are so much fun! 
Only $1.50 through June 15th!



These templates have paper shapes, ric-rac, scatters, clusters, and STITCHES! 

My creative team came up with some beautiful layouts, just to inspire you. Check them out below!








So... Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

One last thing... Be sure to check out my Facebook Fan PageThere are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products. It's also a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! 

Have a great weekend!