Friday, June 23, 2017

Shazaam! New Templates!

And just like that - *POOF* - a new template pack landed in my Etsy store!




Meet SHAZAAM! My newest templates really packs a punch!

Want to feature some special photos? Or a big event? Shazaam templates are the stars of the day!

If you really want to feel like a super-hero... be sure to grab these templates NOW while they're 30% off! But hurry, because this introductory price is for a limited time!

And here's a look at all the powerful ways my amazing Creative Team used SHAZAAM!


 By Chris, Cristiana, Dorian, and Kathy

By Dana, Jodi, and Lisa

By Magalie and Ruth

By Ruth

So grab your favorite photos and create amazing pages with BIG personality - with SHAZAAM!

While we're talking about big things... 
Have you seen my Fan Page on Facebook?
It's kind of a big deal. If you're big into scrapping, anyway. But seriously, it's a great way to keep up with my kits, and grab some free goodies now and then, too! It's also a great place to show off your layouts created with my products. I'd love to "oooh" and "aaah" over your creations!

One last thing... 
Be sure to check out my 1 Year Membership!
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal, AND get a cool freebie!