Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wanting $1 Wednesday? It's Back!

It's that time again! Your favorite day of the week... it's $1 Wednesday! This week I'm featuring my SANDALWOOD collection. Each pack is only $1 each for ONE day only!

  





You can see the entire Sandalwood Collection in my Etsy store

And here are a couple of layouts from my fabulous Creative Team, so you can see Sandalwood in action:




AND... Don't forget that my newest release SHAZAAM! templates are still on sale for the introductory price of 30% off through July 2nd!


That's only $2.10 for four layout templates! Be sure to grab SHAZAAM! before the price goes up!



So...  have you checked out my
Throwing Some Scraps Around Fan Page yet? Did you know it's a great place to show off your work? I love to see your creations and how you use my kits!  The Fan Page is also a great place to find freebies and contests! I'd love to see you there!


And one last little bit of news...

Did you know that I offer a One Year Membership?

Have you heard what a great deal the membership is? All of my new scrapping products for a year... for one low price! Come check it out HERE and grab a FREEBIE just for looking!! 

Nothing to lose but so much to gain! Come see what all the fuss is about!

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!