Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wishing for $1 Wednesday

Did you miss me? Well, I'm back with more goodies for $1 Wednesday!! 

This week, I'm featuring my Down In The Hollow collection. Check it out below!





For one day only - TODAY - each of these packs is only $1 each!!

And I have a little something extra for you today... I'm going to entice you with a little Sneak Peek of my new release coming out this Friday!

To make it even better... I'll tell you how you could WIN it!!


If you want a chance to WIN my newest collection, Inner Calm, here's what you need to do... Just head over to my Facebook Fan Page and leave a comment on the Sneak Peek post you see there. (It's pinned to the top - you can't miss it!!) I'll draw a random winner Friday morning from all comments posted there.

Good luck!!

That reminds me... Have you checked out my Facebook Fan Page lately?
It's a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!


And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

Have a great Wednesday!