Friday, July 21, 2017

NEW: Take Me Away Templates

Do you ever need a little time to just get away? Well that's one of the great things about scrapping... If you've enjoyed some time away, you can scrap about it when you get home... If you need to escape, you can use scrapping as a way to forget about the less-than-fun things in life! It's a Win-Win!!

My newest template pack - TAKE ME AWAY - is all about getting away from whatever is bringing you down. They're playful with lots of clusters and fun photo spots. And they're ON SALE for the New Release price of only $2.10!


My Creative Team put together some beautiful examples to inspire you.


 By Angelique, Chris, and Cristiana
 By Dana, Dorian, Jodi, and Kathy
By Ruth
By Lisa


And don't forget about my new PATTERNS 2 - CU Friendly pack! It's still on sale for only $1.75!!





Sooooo.... I would LOVE it if you'd join  my Facebook Fan Page!
It's is a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!



And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!

Have a great weekend!