Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday!!

Well did you all enjoy your Independence Day in the U.S.? We enjoyed some good company and good food while being thankful for the country we live in. I hope you all had a great day!!

And NOW.... it's SALE TIME!! It's Wednesday, so how about doing a little shopping while you're recovering from yesterday's festivities!

This week I'm featuring EVERLASTING. Here's a look at all the great packs you can find for $1.00 - TODAY ONLY!!





You can find the whole EVERLASTING COLLECTION by clicking HERE.


And...
How about a chance to WIN my newest collab kit? I'm having a contest over on my Facebook Fan Page!

But first, here's a little peek:


A random winner will be drawn Friday... If you want to enter the drawing, you need to head over to my Facebook Fan Page for all the details!

Speaking of which, have you checked out my Facebook Fan Page lately?
It's a great place to connect with all that's new and happening in the world of Throwing Some Scraps Around! There are frequently freebies, and contests, and it's a great place to show off your layouts using my products!

And last but not least... 
Have you seen my 1 Year Membership Page?
CLICK HERE to find out more about this great deal,
and get a freebie just for looking!



Have a great Wednesday, my scrappy friends!